FIRE (BUSINESS PREMISES)
- Covers damage to property such as buildings, plant and machinery, stock in trade and other fixed properties
- Protection is provided against losses and damages caused by fire and associated perils which include storm, wind, water, hail and snow, explosion, lightning, earthquake, impact of vehicles and falling trees, and malicious damage.
BUSINESS INTERRUPTION (LOSS OF PROFITS)
- It covers loss of profit due to partial or total stoppage of the business
- It provides payment for continuing overhead expenses such as rent
- In the event of fire, it provides for rent of temporal premises, hiring of machinery, etc.
- It is an ideal cover for all kinds of plant and machinery to cover cost of repairs or replacement of damaged parts as a result of unforeseen and sudden physical damages.